P-K THERMIFIC VELOX Non-Condensing Boilers
Models: 700 (700 MBTU),
1000 (1000 MBTU),
1500 (1500 MBTU),
1700 (1700 MBTU),
2000 (2000 MBTU),
1500-2 (1500 MBTU),
1700-2 (1700 MBTU),
2000-2 (2000 MBTU)
Completely packaged, the P-K THERMIFIC VELOX® boiler requires only five connections for easy installation, even on combustible floors, thanks to its effective insulation.
Multiple units can be installed in tandem in small areas to meet virtually any heating load, making it ideal for retrofitting.
When it comes to small size, but big output, the P-K THERMIFIC VELOX® boiler is hard to beat — even the largest model can be moved through a 30″ doorway!
Its state-of-the-art vertical design, utilizing a radial-fired, fan-assisted burner and heat exchanger, is the key to efficient performance. This design enables it to operate at a CSA certified thermal efficiency of 85% as a Category I non-positive, non-condensing appliance.
- Completely packaged design
- Compact/modular design allows multiple units to be installed in tandem
- Vertical burner/heat exchanger design
- Unique integral finned copper water tubes
- High heat transfer ratio
- Lo-Hi-Lo operating controls on some models
- Operates quietly, below OSHA standards
- CSA (AGA/CGA) certified and ASME approved
- Highest achievable thermal efficiency level for non-condensing, gas-fired boiler
- Does not produce highly corrosive condensate in either the heat exchanger or vent system when operated at recommended temperatures
- Needs only five connections to install
- Low installation costs
- Low operating costs/lower fuel bills
- Low maintenance
- Quick return on investment
- Quiet operation
- Well-insulated for installation even on combustibleÂ floors
- Compact to clear 30″ doorway
- Can replace larger boilers in a modular configuration using 2,000,000 BTU multiple units
- Sealed combustion design eliminates large air louvers and permits boiler installation in a negative pressure environment or adjacent to refrigerants
- Optional hot water supply boilers constructed for domestic water use
- Burner can be quickly and easily removed from the exchanger for cleaning or inspection
- High heat transfer ratio and fast response to load requirements
- Easy access, ideal for retrofits in inaccessible locations
- P-K provides factory authorized start-up service
- 10 year guarantee
- Fast delivery
For more information about this or any of our other products, please contact us or click here to find your authorized Harsco Industrial Patterson-Kelley representative.